What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 in Phoenix

BHunt

Well Known Member
I am currently flying at Luke AFB and looking to build a -10 in the future. I was wondering if there was anyone around here that is building or has built one so that I may be able to check out the project. Thanks!

Brad

Me too

Brad,
I'll be starting on my -10 later this year in Sierra Vista. Not exactly a stones throw from Pheonix, but only about a 90 minute flight.

Till then, good luck
Jason

You are welcome to stop by and see mine at KFFZ. You can get my personal email off of the front page of my web page.

Stellar

I am currently flying at Luke AFB and looking to build a -10 in the future. I was wondering if there was anyone around here that is building or has built one so that I may be able to check out the project. Thanks!

Brad

There is a 10 at Stellar in Chandler under construction that is well along. The owner is going to sell. It is ready for panel. Contact Chris. He goes by float208 on the forums.

I was just at Glendale for a few days with mine. I stayed off the net and just noticed this now that I am home. :(. I would have gladly took you flying. I will be back.

Surprise area

Brad,
I recently bought a 2nd home in Surprise just north of Luke about 8 miles. I love watching you guy's flying in and out of the base. I plan on flying my 10 out later this year and would keep it at Glendale while there. It has A/C which will come in handy and it would be my pleasure to go flying with you if you haven't been reassigned by then. If you can pm me some contact info I can let you know when I plan on getting out there next.

Don Orrick
N410JA

Brad,
I recently bought a 2nd home in Surprise just north of Luke about 8 miles. I love watching you guy's flying in and out of the base. I plan on flying my 10 out later this year and would keep it at Glendale while there. It has A/C which will come in handy and it would be my pleasure to go flying with you if you haven't been reassigned by then. If you can pm me some contact info I can let you know when I plan on getting out there next.

Don Orrick
N410JA

Thanks Don. PM sent.

Brad

Brad

There are at least 3 RV-10s in the lengthy "finishing" phase in the Phoenix area...2 at CHD(including mine) 1 at FFZ. There is a flying RV-10 at DVT, 2 at FFZ and one at Yuma that I am aware of.
Kelly

Back