What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sunset over Hastings

petehowell

Well Known Member
I hope this posts - or I will have to fix it later like I usually do.....

Minneapolis way off in the distance, lock and dam midframe - clear night after some rain with reflected sunlight. I need to work on "level"............

xcDjfYPyyI3KysAM6lz5Wex-LGMugtZyqtN7r2G3wmYTbKULrEiUnvXtVKym2J8Fth6LxN_xRhFc0-03tgSPLwGrWMxgsnEDGa-8_-pT79DxY4wjMidmRwliNsDKumn0VsIfPk2tu2oXYBdBLiWO9g7XEJEUkp9Md3dUhlLKr4_ap54Wph1xpOLWvK6GMMPowwRDuQAOuLUrPPGz4ir8zs_yaEIo2_LpfSAqE6uzzL95Ff5fJ2dr5PkYf-KjjVWD9wCXss2RzE8z5Luo3l4eDRe95pjU_hhe-FcFA1ajyfiKGXLpO_w37Ib7pObRLeEQWz_u-tk7x7V_z-wFKtPSP822RNv-OPILfrhj4RltCy1JbVkFTnM_hEZUZKXQeV1YeXKCnefswcOhLqVoIixOiODGfyxV6BvQ5jTANuKROWW8K7mke1umUK5cCbo63xU1GZdlnjSSZuwyOrFXurDoV6-zxvotJRD-NNJwebphrtMOrzjiODgj0PX2la_TxgxCjlQf4WdmZt0CY6v4Oo1xPZfhRZJZXja2Z3W_nFLwOCoOw9Y8_kAbylapbozpEA-e4xOZRHooK0sf6ECd5MR0htd4ejDoN6MOdyvIfUK1UfnD6EdricpiWA=w1200-no

Last edited:
Nice! I like going for sunrise and sunset pictures like this. There's a lake near here that is quite photogenic, like your river.

Beautiful memory of the late summer.

Thanks! Google photos seems to have a mind of its own sometimes.

Interesting. I can see your pic on my iPhone with Safari, but cannot see it on my iMac also running Safari, even after I log into Google.

Very nice photo, BTW!

I think I can see my car in the parking lot at work!

(at least I could... the picture isn't displaying anymore, Yay Google!)

Back