What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cummins Spinners Still Around?

bcondrey

Well Known Member
Patron
I've been trying to contact them via email for over a week now with no response. Anybody know if they're still in business?

Fairly slow to respond is an understatement.

I have place my order more than a month ago and he told me two weeks. I have not heard anything thus far and no response to my multiple inquiries.

I wonder if I would get my order fulfill.

I also sent them an email recently and waiting for a response. Looks like a nice product though.

Placed my order Jan 26 and got it middle of last month. He sent me an acknowledgement in two days after ordering saying he would let me know when he was about ship out. Had no problems....unit is nice.
Allen
Very slow build 7A

I have one from quite while back and there?s an issue that needs resolution. Just need them to respond...

Nice piece of work, but def something to order long before you need it. I think it took 3 mos to get my CS version......"one cone at a time".

I agree, nice work but not the greatest in responsiveness. I finally got a response after multiple emails over almost 2 weeks. I have confidence that I'll get what I need and their spinners do indeed look great after being polished. If you're considering one of these, make sure you give yourself a lot (a couple of months minimum) of lead time.

I actually got an e-mail from him that mine was ready to ship so it is a positive news for ME :)

Looking forward to getting it.

Back