What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sleepy Hollow camping

RV7Guy

Well Known Member
I noticed the thread regarding the Sleepy Hollow Cabins. Can't speak to those but just got off the phone with Jeff Bartels the owner. Sleepy Hollow is a great location, very centrally located and convenient to everything. Lots of trees for wind and sun protection:) SH is located directly across from the SOS Brothers tent. Sleepy Hollow has their own restaurant tent and bar with excellent food. Beer specials and a great prime rib sandwich.

The amenities include private showers and flush toilets. Ron Moring, RV8 builder/owner, has camped there many years. He said it a great place with friendly people and lots of RV owners.

I'm renting a 5th Wheel from them this year. Jeff said they have roughly 50 tent camping spaces remaining. They prefer campers that are planning to stay 7 or more days. He said they may have a few campers remaining too but wasn't at the office and didn't know for sure.

Please check http://sleepyhollowfarm.com for details. He said they will likely fill up within the next few weeks.

Can't wait to do the trailer thing!!!!

Sleepy hollow

There is nothing better than walking back to your camper, opening the door, gettting blasted with icy air from the ac. Then you reach in into the fridge, grabs some good wisconsin ice cold beer, and start bbq'ing lunch.

At night, no bugs, power to watch AIRPLANE and TOPGUN, and a hot shower....life is good. Visited lots of friends camping with no water or power...nice to visit and return to sleepy hollow.

I noticed the thread regarding the Sleepy Hollow Cabins. Can't speak to those but just got off the phone with Jeff Bartels the owner. Sleepy Hollow is a great location, very centrally located and convenient to everything. Lots of trees for wind and sun protection:) SH is located directly across from the SOS Brothers tent. Sleepy Hollow has their own restaurant tent and bar with excellent food. Beer specials and a great prime rib sandwich.

The amenities include private showers and flush toilets. Ron Moring, RV8 builder/owner, has camped there many years. He said it a great place with friendly people and lots of RV owners.

I'm renting a 5th Wheel from them this year. Jeff said they have roughly 50 tent camping spaces remaining. They prefer campers that are planning to stay 7 or more days. He said they may have a few campers remaining too but wasn't at the office and didn't know for sure.

Please check http://sleepyhollowfarm.com for details. He said they will likely fill up within the next few weeks.

Can't wait to do the trailer thing!!!!

Reserved my Rv site @ SH from January, will spend the entire week with my wife and daughters; can't wait to meet you all friend. I like to remember Ron Moring who gave us that trilling quad bike trip in 2011 :)

See you !!!

sleepy hollow

Luke, That sounds great ! We will be in our same spot with 4 wheelers, bicycles, grill, food, and hope to have a good time at the camp fire that burns every night. Next time I talk to Jeff I will find out where he is spotting your camper. If there is anything you need send me (or Doug ) an e-mail See you guys in July Ronl

We've been staying at Sleepy Hollow the the past 11 years, same spot (#69). I can't say enough good things about them. Jeff, Pam, Kyra, & Trista have ALWAYS gone out of their way to do anything to help us or get anything we needed.

Back