What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Salmon B-questions fly in

stamper

Well Known Member
Okay guys I have 5 weeks before I head back to Alaska for the fishing season and I have about 20 lbs of salmon and Halibut from this past season to B-que up. Anyone interested in a fly in at KDUB before I head North to help eat up this Halibut and Salmon.
It would be nice to have a half dozen or more people fly in. I'll take suggestions on weekend dates.

Hum...

Ya, that sounds like a great excuse for a weekend trip! Any Saturday would probably work for us.

Jim

Okay guys I will post the weekend here shortly, I'll try to look at the upcoming weather, but we will shot for sometime around the 1st or 2nd Saturday of April.

salmon fly-in April 8th

Okay we are shooting for April the 8th at 3p.m or a late afternoon B-que.
We have Salmon from Alaska, halibut and for those that don't like fish we will have Alaska Moose burgers. Call me at 907 253-7224 to let me know how many people will be able to make it so we can plan.
The airport is KDUB, field elevation is 7200'. Supposed to be a great weekend for weather.

salmon fly-in B-que

Hey we look forward to having you come up, if you have any questions please feel free to call. Hopefully we will have a few people show up. I am going to do this every year before I go up to Alaska to work, It is a couple weeks earlier then what I was really wanting to do it but I have to leave earlier this year.

Great salmon

Just got home from Dubois, we had a great time and met some great people. Thanks Bruce for the hospatility and the salmon, but the best part was the Frog eye salad!!

Back