What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any 9A owners North Florida/South Georgia area?

mturnerb

Well Known Member
I'm thinking about moving from RV-12 in the near future to something with more speed and range. Having gotten back to flying we're realizing that cross-country will be the main mission with some fairly long trips. 9a seems to fit the bill nicely.

I'm hoping to meet someone close by with a 9a to learn and also get a ride if possible.

Thanks in advance!

How about SE AL?

I'm hangered at 33J in SE Alabama just SW of Dothan if you'd like to see, discuss, or ride in mine.

I have a 9A at Marion County airport (X35). Just finished (mostly) and flying off Phase I, 11 hrs so far. Your welcome to come by and look touch and talk but can't do the ride thing at this time

I have a 9A at Marion County airport (X35). Just finished (mostly) and flying off Phase I, 11 hrs so far. Your welcome to come by and look touch and talk but can't do the ride thing at this time

PM sent - would love to touch base. Thank you!

Turner, Dan is at the same airport as I am. He has a very nice -9A. It's a good one to look at to start your search.

RV9A at CRG

Hi,

My 2009 RV9A is also based at Craig in the Durkeeville condo hangars. Give me a call if you'd like to take a look.

Bob C
904-635-4368

I'm thinking about moving from RV-12 in the near future to something with more speed and range. Having gotten back to flying we're realizing that cross-country will be the main mission with some fairly long trips. 9a seems to fit the bill nicely.

I'm hoping to meet someone close by with a 9a to learn and also get a ride if possible.

Thanks in advance!
Turner- I have a really nice 7A at Herlong -dual GRT displays, autopilot, SL30, SL40, etc. etc. It's got the works. Problem is my medical. I've decided the drivers license medical is never going to happen, so I'm going to get out of my very lightly used -7A and into a -12.

We just might have us a possible match here- a trade with cash to make up for any difference, neither you or I have to go through selling, and a pretty good tax possibility here- there is a sales tax exemption on your "new" airplane for the value of your "trade." Whether this requires use of an a/c broker or not to qualify for, I'm not sure.

I'd sure like to look at your -12, I've never seen one in the flesh. I'd love to show you my -7A. Could you share the specifics on your airplane with me? Call me at 904/707-0500 and lets set up a "you show me yours and I'll show you mine."

Ben Burbridge [email protected]

Ben:

I'll email you so we can set up a time to chat. Thanks

Turner- I have a really nice 7A at Herlong -dual GRT displays, autopilot, SL30, SL40, etc. etc. It's got the works. Problem is my medical. I've decided the drivers license medical is never going to happen, so I'm going to get out of my very lightly used -7A and into a -12.

We just might have us a possible match here- a trade with cash to make up for any difference, neither you or I have to go through selling, and a pretty good tax possibility here- there is a sales tax exemption on your "new" airplane for the value of your "trade." Whether this requires use of an a/c broker or not to qualify for, I'm not sure.

I'd sure like to look at your -12, I've never seen one in the flesh. I'd love to show you my -7A. Could you share the specifics on your airplane with me? Call me at 904/707-0500 and lets set up a "you show me yours and I'll show you mine."

Ben Burbridge [email protected]

Back