What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Warner Robbins Museum

Charles C

Well Known Member
I am planning on flying my Comanche up to Warner Robins to tour the museum on Saturday with a friend and my wife. It has been several years since I have stopped there by car on the way back from Atlanta but this will be the first time I have flown into the airport. I am just looking for some info before I fly in there tomorrow.

This weekend looks beautiful and my wife wants to fly, so I am using this flight to fill a requirement for my fix wing Commercial check ride next week for my long cross country flight and see a great museum.

So any info would be great.

Thanks,

Robins Museum

Which airport are you planning on landing? PXE (Perry) has a 6000 foot runway and 5A2 (Warner Robins Airpark) is a smooth grass airstrip which is 2800 feet. I'd be glad to answer any specific questions.

Perry Airport

Looking at the airports with a curtesy car I am going to fly into Perry Airport and then drive over to the museum.

Thanks for the heads up on the two airports but that one works out best for a vehicle and they have reasonable fuel cost too.

Thanks,

Back