What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kudos to TCW Batteries

RVRC

Well Known Member
I have been using a TCW backup battery in my RV7 and it has been great. Recently I had an issue come up with it and met and talked with Bob at Airventure 2016. Such a pleasant fellow to talk to. He asked that I send an email to him after the show to get an RMA. That done and the battery shipped back to him. Got it back in quick order and everying is fixed. :). Bob and TCW have been a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend using their products. In today's world, it is so refreshing to meet and do business with people like Bob. After he and I talked, I stepped across the aisle to talk with some other great folks at Advanced Flight Systems. Bob asked my wife if she would like to sit in his booth and rest her feet and then gave her a cold bottle of water. Thanks again, Bob.

Also love the product. Have a TCM backing up my G3X touch and its components. Never greys on start, always works! Anddddd easy enough for ME to install without hating life.

Back