What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Saber Manufacturing

WingsOnWheels

Well Known Member
I just wanted to call out how great Saber Manufacturing is to work with. I recently switched to a steel crush-plate to help my CG. I called Saber on a Monday to discuss mu options. I took that data home and ran the numbers. I called back on Tuesday to place my order. They called me Wednesday to let me know it was done and ready to ship, I had it is my hands and installed on Thursday. Throughout the entire process they were a pleasure to work with. Told me exactly what I needed to get the job done.

How much did the steel crush plate weigh? Did you need to get longer bolts? Is the steel crush plate thicker or have counter bores for the bolts? Curious what it looks like.

I think I may need the same thing....

11 years ago I bought a spacer, a plate and bolts from them. Several months ago, switching to a different prop, I had couple questions and called them. My old order was quickly located and questions answered. Thank you Saber!

How much did the steel crush plate weigh? Did you need to get longer bolts? Is the steel crush plate thicker or have counter bores for the bolts? Curious what it looks like.

I think I may need the same thing....

They have a few different option, 10, 15, and 20 pound. The 15 and 20 use 1" longer bolts, not sure about the 10. I bough the 20, The actual weight with bolt delta weight was just a little under 20, but close enough.

Back