What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Panel Upgrade at Saint Aviation

TJCF16

Well Known Member
Yesterday I dropped my RV9A off at Saint Aviation for a panel upgrade. Very hospitable people down there. Jessie loaned me his car so I could have lunch with family. Then they flew us to Sanford to get our flight home. Jesse thanks so much for the hospitality! Take care of Merlin she is my sweetheart! I trust she is in good hands.

Yesterday I dropped my RV9A off at Saint Aviation for a panel upgrade. Very hospitable people down there. Jessie loaned me his car so I could have lunch with family. Then they flew us to Sanford to get our flight home. Jesse thanks so much for the hospitality! Take care of Merlin she is my sweetheart! I trust she is in good hands.

I pick mine up in a week. I agree with everything said. Amazing people there!

She's in great hands! Jesse upgraded my panel to glass last year; couldn't be happier. he also lent me his car to get to the airport to catch my flight home, and put me up over night when I returned to get the plane. Never met nicer people!!

Merlin has already gotten a lot of compliments. Beautiful plane. Can't wait to see her with the new glass.

Back