What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Builders and RVs in Indiana?

Pieces

I'm New Here
Hi Everyone,

New forum member, newish EAA member, new to building.

I love the RV-10. I've recently been doing a lot of reading, searching and dreaming about building one. It seems like a daunting prospect, but very exciting at the same time.

Are there any builders in central Indiana who would be willing to show me around their build? I would love to see what a project looks like and start learning some of the skills needed before diving deep into my own.

Thanks!

-Reece H

RV-10 in Indiana

Reese

I'm getting close to finishing my RV-10 at the Shelbyville airport (KGEZ). You're welcome to stop by anytime I'm working in the hangar. I usually spend about 10 to 12 days a month there. .0My cell is 317 407 eight47Niner.

Another in Lafayette

Larry is much further along than I am.
I'm a little north of you in Lafayette working through the fuselage kit (emp and wings done).
Glad to have you come shoot a few rivets if you're interested. Just send me a PM.

Tim

Is Reece your last name? If it is we are probably related. I am from IN the Reece side is around Muncie.

Is Reece your last name? If it is we are probably related. I am from IN the Reece side is around Muncie.

Nope, first name. I'm familiar with the "Reese" airport down near Muncie, but I don't know of anyone with the last name "Reece".

West of Indy

I'm about half way through my RV-7A build. Working out of my garage in Danville, west of Indianapolis. If you would like to stop by and check it out, just PM me.

Michael

RV-10

I am in the Bloomington area. I am interested in building the RV-10 as well. I have not started or even ordered, trying to finish some projects and clear out the garage first. I know there are a couple EAA members one with a built one and one about half way, but I am not sure if they are on here.

Not and rv or a builder but I'm redoing a thorp t18 at Skyking 3i3 Terre haute Indiana. There are a few of us in east il and west in that have thorps.

Wouldn't mind meeting up with other experimental in Indiana.

Experimental fly in at Skyking 3i3 for eaa chapter 83 June 17th.

Back