What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RVer's in Anchorage?

jeffkersey

Well Known Member
I am in Anchorage for a few days with some time to kill. Wondering if there are any RV folks up here that would want to show off their plane and talk about the cultural experience living up here and how they use their airplane? Staying at the Hilton Downtown.

Jeff Kersey
615-400-5333

RVs in Anchorage

I was wanted to revive this thread and see if there are any RVs in Anchorage. I am from Arizona (going to post in that region as well) but I am in Anchorage off and on for work through the end of March. I would love to meet and see any RVs in the area. I am currently trying to educate myself on the RV lineup in advance of purchasing one. Someday I would like to build a -10 but while I wait to do that I want to get into the community. I plan to purchase an 8 or a 7 but other models are still being entertained, particularly the 4. Tail wheels are preferable but that is also still a conceptual work in progress. I have never even sat in an RV so I would love to meet and see an RV up close!

Very long time forum lurker, first time poster!

DJ

Back