What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV flyers at KDTS?

wastintime

Hey guys,
Recently ended up in the Fort Walton Beach area and was just looking to find out a bit more about the aviation scene here. I've flown out of Destin a few times, and I've been planning on renting from Destin Jet's flight school, but just wanted to see if there were any RV flyers here, as well.

Thanks,

Andy, I've asked this as well but no answers. I don't think any RVer is based out of DTS but I know I've seen several fly in and out of there. I have a house in Miramar Beach and fly there from N. Atlanta about 6 to 7 trips. Would love to have access to an over night hanger.

I have owned RV-4 in the past, am constructing an RV-7, and operate my lancair in and out of Destin frequently

I am on the hangar waiting list for Destin Jet, if someone wants to share this with me or split it when I get it, PM me

Good to know some people on here fly there. I mainly just wanted to try to touch base with some guys that fly at the airport. I'm just hour building at the moment and you never know if there's anyone that wants to just split fuel costs or something to just put around or go somewhere. I flew a lot with some friends with RVs around DC and I didn't really know where else to ask, so I thought I'd put some feelers out on here.

Back