What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GBI Construction Videos

1bigdog

Well Known Member
Can anyone comment on the value of the GBI (GeoBeck Inc) video's for RV-9 construction.

I'm probably going to buy the Les Bournes and RV Rudder Workshop DVD's to start me off but the GBI videos are very specific and bill themselves as a completen step by step build on video.

Thanks.

Michael B.

Can anyone comment on the value of the GBI (GeoBeck Inc) video's for RV-9 construction.

I'm probably going to buy the Les Bournes and RV Rudder Workshop DVD's to start me off but the GBI videos are very specific and bill themselves as a completen step by step build on video.

Thanks.

Michael B.

... that would be "complete step by step ..."

Video tape available

Michael:

Let me know if you'd like my old RV construction videotapes; I'd be happy to mail them, if you think you'll view them. I'd like to see them go to a good home.

I won't mail the VHS player - probably costs much more than the $1.00 US I spent at Goodwill to buy it.

Michael:

Let me know if you'd like my old RV construction videotapes; I'd be happy to mail them, if you think you'll view them. I'd like to see them go to a good home.

I won't mail the VHS player - probably costs much more than the $1.00 US I spent at Goodwill to buy it.

Hi ESCO

It's complex and expensive sending stuff to Canada so I greatly appreciate the offer but I would not want to impose. Oddly enough I still have a VHS player, used for when I convert old content to DVD's.

Thanks for the offer.

Michael B.

Back