What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FS-Prop-Electric Quinti-Avio using Warp Drive propellers

Bob Martin

Well Known Member
Posting for a airport buddy........contact info at bottom. Thanks
I have flown in his Glastar and behind this prop. Steve is a good guy!

This is an electric hub by Quinti-Avio using Warp Drive props with a UHS 12in spinner. The unit has both an in-flight adjustable and a constant speed controller. It uses a standard SAE1 bolt pattern. The pictures shown are of the system removed from my Glastar 160 hp home-built aircraft. It has approximately 750 hrs on the motor and blades and is working fine (inspected annually—March).
Sold the Glastar to a buyer who is putting on a Lycoming. Thus selling these systems.
ALSO, I have a new, in crate, Quinti system with controllers and set of Warp Drive blades. The in-use blades are about 31” long each. The new in box blades are longer (trim off length to suit your application). While Quinti is no longer in business the combination of these two setups should take you well over 1000 hrs. of flight before considerations of replacement at a steal of a buy. Buy both sets or one. The sale includes the blade removal tools. If sold separately: New set, with spinner...$1500, used set $500, without spinner.
Buyer pays shipping. Located at Louisa, Va.
Steve 540-661-2190 OBO - reasonable offers..

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cCG58x33HqYsWCxQ7

Back