What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any activity at 52F on 6/17

60av8tor

Well Known Member
So, timing has never been my thing...flew out to Denton Sunday to do some training and knock out (hopefully successfully:D) my ATP-H check ride. As you Texans know, Bill has put the kibosh on my flying for at least a couple days. The irony being this is essentially an instrument ride, but my training aircraft are VFR/hood only:rolleyes: Going crazy in my hotel room and can only study so many hours a day. I expect to only do some ground tomorrow and no flying, so I have the afternoon free. Anyone going to be in their hangar tomorrow who wouldn't mind a visitor to check out their project?

I promise I won't stick around too long and prevent you from getting work done. Heck, you can put me to work;)

20 miles southwest of 52F:

EAA chapter 670 meeting at Hicks (T67) Wed night at the caf?. Mel A. is the guest speaker. Hope he makes it with all the rain and flooding :)

Beacon caf? has dinner at 6 pm, meeting at 7 pm.

Not Tonight!

Sorry, I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. I talked with Stewart last night and we decided to delay the presentation until next month.
July 15th.

Feel free to drop in and say hello, plenty of RV stuff going on :D
I'm located just north of the Blue Hanger Cafe.

20 miles southwest of 52F:

EAA chapter 670 meeting at Hicks (T67) Wed night at the caf?. Mel A. is the guest speaker. Hope he makes it with all the rain and flooding :)

Beacon caf? has dinner at 6 pm, meeting at 7 pm.

That would have been good timing:)

Feel free to drop in and say hello, plenty of RV stuff going on :D
I'm located just north of the Blue Hanger Cafe.

Thanks, Walt. I may pop in this afternoon.

Back