What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone buy engine core from Ventura Adventures?

tikicarver

Well Known Member
I have seen several ads on Barnstormers for engines and engine parts from a company called Ventura Adventures Inc, in Los Altos, CA.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone that bought an engine or parts from them
about your experience and what kind of stuff they have.

thanks

That guy's still around?

Sounds like Jesse Ventura from Los Altos Hills who sold me my IO-360 about 13 years ago. He was selling engines out of his house. Some of the accessories were under his house in the crawl space. Interesting character. Anyway, the engine was exactly what he said it was, with logbook. I was looking for a first-time runout with 2000 hours since new and that's what I got. Overhauled it myself over 500 hours ago and it's been a great engine since.

Heinrich

This guys name is Chuck Ventura. Maybe Jesse was his brother or something.
But sounds like the same operation because the address is a street address in Los Altos. He says he has hundreds of parts, so I'm imagining he has a storage facility stuffed with parts somewhere.
Just wondering where he is getting all these engine and parts from.

Chuck a Straight Shooter

We ( Eagle Engines) have been doing business with Chuck for over 20 years.

Good connection to have, whether it's complete engines or components.

Bob

I wonder if there's any relation to Jesse "The Body" Ventura, former pro wrestler and former governor of MN. :eek:

Ventura

I have Been Dealing with Chuck for 20+ years as well and he is a Great guy to deal with! Very Knowledgeable and has a good inventory of parts!

Jesse Robinson
Colorado Air Parts

Back