What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lord Mounts J-9613-40

pazmanyflyer

Well Known Member
Looking to purchase Lord J-9613-40 engine mounts for my IO360 RV7. The price has increased from $125 to $160 per set for Van DYNA VI-STD. Anyone have a lead to a vendor with the best price for these Lord J-9613-40 mounts?

$100 non-Lord

BTW Vans is currently showing $100 for "Standard DYNAFOCAL RV-3,4,6,7,8,9". PN "EA DYNA VI-STD". This is a non-Lord mount and is "unavailable for approximately one month due to some quality issues", I don't know the brand.

If you call you can get the Lord mounts for the above mentioned $160, "EA DYNA VI-STD LORD".

There is a fellow who has a number of sets he's selling on EBay auction, one set of four per week. I don't know how many he has, they are NOS, cured in 1996, stored in their boxes, then removed from the boxes and placed in plastic bags kitted into FWF kits by the kitplane manufacturer he bought, he's not comfortable selling them to his customers so he's selling them on EBay. I tried for three weeks and failed to get a set for a price I am comfortable with considering their age, then I ordered from Vans. ACS reports the shelf life to be 20 years "per the manufacturer". BTW I've seen 40 YO rubber auto parts that seem like new but wise man say "things not always the way they seem".

Looking to purchase Lord J-9613-40 engine mounts for my IO360 RV7. The price has increased from $125 to $160 per set for Van DYNA VI-STD. Anyone have a lead to a vendor with the best price for these Lord J-9613-40 mounts?

Did you find a vendor?

Back