Well I am officially waiting for an engine, I have install an autopilot moved my ELT, move the battery and relays and installed the governor mod to the firewall.
The seats are out to the upholsterer for a leather upgrade. Maybe mid February I will have an engine
I have hung the engine (Tight Fit!!) and I am in process of connecting all of the controls and firewall penetrations. The exhaust system is ordered and a new starter is coming. Lots of small details to finish up before I can take back to the airport. I will post again with some pictures.
I am finished with my engine upgrade and have flown the airplane for the five hours necessary in phase 1. I am delighted with the performance change the aircraft exceeds my expectations. The cruise speed has increased significantly fuel burn however is another story I didnít know you could put that much gas through Lycoming.The new climb performance is stellar I am very happy with it. I have a few more little things to work on and I am not posting any numbers if you want to know the numbers send me a PM and I will give them to you . Thanks for watching my post if you want to see pictures I have posted them on Facebook