What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rv-4 Canopy, free

Michael Henning

Well Known Member
Vans standard canopy, must pick up, it is crated already, free, I need the space and won't be using this canopy. Perfect condition.

Having discovered a small crack in my canopy that mysteriously appeared while I was out of town, I too am considering this great offer. But a 7 hour one way drive.

If it's already crated and ready, I'll spring for the shipping and then some.

If you cover shipping, I will bring it to the terminal. It is ready to go. Ps- I used 3M 5200 on my canopy, no mechanical fasteners.

Not Plug and Play

Each RV4 canopy is uniquely different and will not fit right on your plane. If you are in the middle of your build you may be able to build your plane to a foreign canopy. It will be more difficult but not impossible to replace your existing canopy with a foreign canopy. Sometimes it will be easier to just build a new canopy to your RV4.

Steve

Each RV4 canopy is uniquely different and will not fit right on your plane. If you are in the middle of your build you may be able to build your plane to a foreign canopy. It will be more difficult but not impossible to replace your existing canopy with a foreign canopy. Sometimes it will be easier to just build a new canopy to your RV4.

Steve

I figured that, but with a nominal investment it can't hurt to try. 👍🏻

Back