What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Nexnav Micro-i

petehowell

Well Known Member
Does anyone have any information on this GPS? Not a lot on the web. It does look to be an "Ultra-low cost" TSO-C145c GPS for the TABS program, but E-AB markets, too. I started a conversation with the manufacturer, but they don't seem to be answering me anymore.

I get that a lot though, usually from women..........

an $800 GPS is a lot less than the $6k I was considering for a used 430W to be ADSB compliant

Last edited:
I hear GRT has a new ADSB gps at OSH for $500. They promised to get it up on their web site after OSH.

Correct. We have a new GPS that is ADS-B compliant. The price is $500 including the antenna and wire harness. It works as a standalone unit communicating via RS-232 Serial and can be connected to any ADS-B Out solution that doesn't have it's own GPS built in. It also has a dedicated GRT RS-232 serial port for connection to any GRT Display units.

The GPS will be shipping in about 4-6 weeks and we will have documentation up on the website in about a week or two.

Below is a picture our show dummy unit. Our working prototype units aren't dressed up.

2020%20GPS.png

-Marc Robertson
GRT Avionics

Last edited:
Back