What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need help finishing up RV project in Phoenix

I might do this if I could break away, but I have more work than I can do as it is.

I need help with my project. It has an airworthiness certificate, and has been started. IO-360 /cs Garmin avionics.

$75 an hour w/ 40 hours minimum, and lunch at the airport caf? . I'm in Phoenix.

It's in a hangar, and you will have a helper for most of those 40+ hours.

Chris

Send a message if you're interested

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?p=1296275#post1296275

Interested to know more. like who was the DAR and where is the plane and are you looking for some help flying off time?

Interested to know more. like who was the DAR and where is the plane and are you looking for some help flying off time?

The DAR was local from phoenix, and preferred by the RV community here in Arizona. He's done quite a few.

Check your messages.

2z6iasm.jpg

Last edited:
Is that normal wingtip? Looks like a stall fence installed on top surface at outboard end of aileron...

Is that normal wingtip? Looks like a stall fence installed on top surface at outboard end of aileron...

Old photo.

For those who have never experienced removing a wing tip, I used Cleco's to hold it on. Probably didn't need so many, but it is what it is. :)

I believe there's screws in place at this time. My remote compass is also installed in that area, and was probably the reason it was off.

Back