What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Engine Monitor Parameters

rvanstory

Well Known Member
Just got my G3X panel installed and starting to play with all the buttons (yahoo!!).

Wanted to start with setting up engine monitor parameters and alarms. It's been much harder to find information on this than I expected. I can find the "DO NOT EXCEED" limits ok, but wanted advice from others on White/Green/Yellow/Red ranges for the different sensors and probes. I realize this can be subjective by user, but looking for a place to start. Any advice on your settings would be appreciated.

ACtC-3f2EAkFdjfrBbNcFme-pgKNfO6uWj3jLcjVcgXtUU_aLT8PogXZ2n_mBTTsOkjeQzCAyE8gD062tGKwxI5qGORe8anCPv3vADGsfcZpHyF-ZoYv6g0QPM_NHQ4dKTo20xq2T8kLlrlkb-PyvUP1oCPn8g=w1022-h766

Just got my G3X panel installed and starting to play with all the buttons (yahoo!!).

Wanted to start with setting up engine monitor parameters and alarms. It's been much harder to find information on this than I expected. I can find the "DO NOT EXCEED" limits ok, but wanted advice from others on White/Green/Yellow/Red ranges for the different sensors and probes. I realize this can be subjective by user, but looking for a place to start. Any advice on your settings would be appreciated.

ACtC-3f2EAkFdjfrBbNcFme-pgKNfO6uWj3jLcjVcgXtUU_aLT8PogXZ2n_mBTTsOkjeQzCAyE8gD062tGKwxI5qGORe8anCPv3vADGsfcZpHyF-ZoYv6g0QPM_NHQ4dKTo20xq2T8kLlrlkb-PyvUP1oCPn8g=w1022-h766

Randy: I love your panel. Would like to learn more about your choices and the process. PM me if you don't mind talking.

Back