What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tech Counselor, Orlando area

Freemasm

Well Known Member
Getting ready to closing out my wings. Would really like to discuss the build to date with a tech counselor or knowledgeable prior to such. Can reimburse you for your time. There’s no building going on/builders at ORL. PM me if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

Getting ready to closing out my wings. Would really like to discuss the build to date with a tech counselor or knowledgeable prior to such. Can reimburse you for your time. There?s no building going on/builders at ORL. PM me if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

are you building at the airport, and what airport are you at? which model are you building?

bob burns
RV-4 N82RB

I'm building at ORL. An F4 (four cylinder "Rocket") RV-4 descendent, for lack of better words. Straight-up, normally stationed RV-4 wings, mod'ed for fuselage.

i'm not an EAA tech but I am a A&P, IA and RV-4 builder. i'm down at FMY not to far of a flight to pop up there. drop me an email at [email protected] dot net with contact info and we will see if we can set something up.

bob burns
RV-4 N82RB

I?m not a tech counselor but I do have a bit of experience in RV/Rocket assembly. I?d be happy to come by and take a look. Give me a call if you want to set up a time. 407-687-3126

Back