What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flight Test Cards - Where to Find Them?

Gash

Well Known Member
Please forgive my ignorance, I have searched high and low on VAF for "The" flight test cards people have written many times about. There are plenty of posts that mention the flight test cards, but nobody alludes to where they can be found. I even went so far as to call Vans to ask them about the great mythical cards, and I got the expected response: "you need to make those yourself."

Hmmm...

Please point me in the right direction to find "the" flight test cards. If it is an editable electronic document file, all the better. Thanks for your help!

Thanks. Yes, I saw those test cards linked to on Kevin's site. Those are decent, but they're not editable. It's in a .pdf format, which is normally editable if you "save as" a Word file from inside Acrobat. However, that file just saves to a bunch of blank pages.

Anyway, from reading previous forum posts, I gather that the cards linked to on Kevin's site are not "the" cards others are talking about.

Flight Test Cards

Hi Woody. Send me a email at the address below and I will send you a Word version of test cards that can be edited. Disclaimer: These are from Mike Stewart's site, if I recall. I used them after modifying them for my use. They worked out great. Thanks Mike!!

GLPalinkas "at" mac.com

Last edited:
be sure to have your "data record file" ready also when you get ready to fly

even with the best of cards,.. unless you get the data down in a format you can return to days, weeks, or months later and understand, you will be frustrated as questions come to mind and you try to sort through the data.

Thanks for offering to email your Word file Gary. I sent you an email. Have a nice weekend.

Back