What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First RV ride

JohnR

Well Known Member
While I've started on our RV-7A with the help of my son Luke, neither of us had ever ridden in an RV. We sat in the Van's RV's at OshKosh and they fit well but we had never actualy flown in one until yesterday.

We want to put a big THANK YOU out to Tom Olson and Steve Ciha. They took Luke and I up for a total of 1.7 hours.

WOW! :D We both knew that the RV's are good airplanes but riding in them just really makes it sink in how much difference their is between them and any thing else either of us have ever flown.

Can't wait till we get ours done though we know that will be a while.

Great time guys, Thanks again!

Here is a photo Luke snapped of Steve and I in Steve's 7A.

steve-ciha-rv7a.jpg

Remember what a great ride that was...That's why I like to give builders their first RV rides...now get out to the workshop and pound some rivets!!!!! :p Rosie

Remember what a great ride that was...That's why I like to give builders their first RV rides...now get out to the workshop and pound some rivets!!!!! :p Rosie
Rosie gave me my first RV ride at Land of Enchantment last month. Over, under, around and through the "canyons of clouds". Simply awsome!
Thanks again, Rosie!

Back