What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Western NY Builder

jmcanty3

Hi All,

I'm about 20 hrs into my RV-7 tail kit. Looking to see who else might be nearby who is also building an RV in the Buffalo area. Would love to check out your progress.

Cheers,
John Canty

Dan,
Never noticed you were in Rochester.
I get up to Ledgedale once or twice a year.

If I can remember to do so, I'll send a note next time and maybe we could meet for an adult beverage over at Genesee or something.

Hi All,

I'm about 20 hrs into my RV-7 tail kit. Looking to see who else might be nearby who is also building an RV in the Buffalo area. Would love to check out your progress.

Cheers,
John Canty

I'm near Binghamton and well along on an 8 build. Structure complete, wrapping up electrical and avionics and about to hang the engine. Let me know if you're ever out this way....love to have visitors!

Royalton

Im located out of KCXO in Conroe TX but I have family in Gasport, Do any of you guys "back home" know of any flying around the last weekend of June?
Royalton 9G5 is the airport I fly into.

General Greene

I'm near Binghamton and well along on an 8 build. Structure complete, wrapping up electrical and avionics and about to hang the engine. Let me know if you're ever out this way....love to have visitors!

Thanks Chris! I'm familiar with your area (I'm a muni bond broker and actually just sold some Greene, NY bonds!). Used to be named Hornsby, NY. Are you located at 4N7?

Also - did you go QB or slow build? I'm at a crossroads on which way to go.

John

Hi John,
I'm near Bloomfield. All the big parts are complete. Wiring is mostly complete with avionics on the way. Tom Casey

Back