What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New round engine possibility

'Imagination' is right. Soon as I read the company "intends" to build engines blah blah on the front page, I stopped reading. That's a good indication that there's nothing there.

New Round Engine Possibility

Skyhook,

Thank you for taking the time to post that site for us. I love hearing about any new company who is trying to come up with an alternative to an air-cooled aircraft engine.
It reminds me of the hunderds of automobile manufacturing companies in the early days that brought new ideas and technologies to the masses. It is unfortunate that many early and enthousiastic believers bought into smaller outfits that promised more than they could deliver. It is much like the experimental engine market today.
You are correct in stating that there is an abundance of talent out there working to establish credible companies with great products. We have to believe that an engine design(s) will mature into a true competitor for the likes of Lycoming and Continental.

My $.02

Dave Hertner

Back