What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV-12s in Utah?

mwardle7

Well Known Member
Are there any RV-12 builders in Utah that would welcome a visit from a prospective builder?

Thanks!

MW

Any RV-12s in Utah

Thank you very much! I don't make it to the Las Vegas area very often, but I'll look you up the next time I'm down there. Maybe in the meantime someone closer will chime in.

MW

Are there any RV-12 builders in Utah that would welcome a visit from a prospective builder?

Thanks!

MW

Yes. At least one, me--building an RV-12 in my garage located in Ogden Utah. I have had the Wing, Empennage, and Fuselage Kits for quite some time. But due to professional/personal commitments I have only just recently started building in earnest. Finished the Wings and almost finished with Flaperons. About 162 Hours into build so far. I have been a lurker on this Forum for a long time, and it has saved me from countless headaches. Lot's of reasons why I decided to build one--have 50+ hours in a TECNAM Sierra 2002, 912 Rotax powered low wing LSA, very comparable to the RV-12, and the operative word is FUN!!! Just what the doctor ordered for aging, low time pilots. Email me if you like.

UT RV12s

I know this thread is fairly old, but I have the same question as the original poster. I'm looking for an RV12 based close to Ogden UT that I could come sneak a peek at with my father. I'm originally from the area (although I live far away now with the military) and am home visiting family for another week. If anyone around the area has a 12 with some free time (preferably Friday or Saturday sometime), please let us know. Thanks in advance...
Nate

I am not sure if he's a frequent reader of this forum but I know that there is a -12 builder in his final stages in Sandy, UT. Maybe Google could help you to get in touch with him ...

After taking some advice from you all, I have found someone that may be able to show me their 12 on Saturday, but it is not yet a sure thing. If there is anyone else with a 12 near the Ogden or SLC area that might have some time tomorrow (Friday, 19 July) to show us, please email me your preferred contact method and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks again for all the replies.
Nate

Back