What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

I've taken the leap

water4d

After months of following this site and the different discussions, I finally have purchased an empenage and wing kit (on the way). I am now a builder.:eek:

Any of you going to Sun-n-fun?

I'll be there and would like to meet as many RV builders/owners as I can.

Kevin,
Welcome to the adventure.
I will be at SNF on thursday.

I'm based at Hernando County, KBKV. I've been thinking about flying into Merritt Island.

Send me a PM and we can get together sometime for a ride.

Dedicated area

Hi Kevin.....and welcome. They have dedicated areas for the different makes..RV's are parked together, Eze's together, Glassair's together...and so on, so it's easy to browse around any brand. Well be there hopefully Thursday afternoon and Friday...red and white -6A N33PL,

Regards,

Last edited:
Thanks for the encouragement.

Dan and Pierre I'll look for you. I plan to be there at on Tuesday thru Thursday.

My son and I will be there Thurs-Sat. Find my -9 and you will soon find me, especially if I keep it in the RV parking area. :eek:
Otherwise, we will be in the homebuilt camping area.
Always good to talk to a fellow Pennsylvanian!

catalinaiz7.jpg

Good Luck!

Best of luck on your endeavor. Enjoy. I hear building one of Van's kits is a "great adventure".

I'll be at Sun 'n Fun Tuesday morning ... gonna buy an RV-12. Tuesday, April 8th. is the first day it'll be for sale. Don't know what part they'll be offering yet ... but gonna buy something, empennage, wings or the whole kit 'n kaboodle!

Keep us posted on your progress.

Back