What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Salida CO airport info

RVbySDI

Well Known Member
If there is anyone in the Salida, Colorado area that can provide information concerning hangar space available at Salida (KANK) airport please PM me.

I can?t speak to Salida, but the airport manager (Jill) just up the road in Buena Vista is a great person to work with. She has done really good things to get the BV airport pointed in a good direction. Although I haven?t needed anything long term there, she might be able to help out there. I don?t remember Salida having a whole lot on the field.

This information is a little old but may still be helpful: Hangar space: Salida Harriet Alexander Airport has ground for lease to build hangars, at the base rate of .17 cents per square foot. This base rate is subject to change yearly on May 1st. Please contact Zechariah Papp at 719-539-3720. [email protected]

Yesterday I was able to talk with Zechariah Papp. I have a lot of info to mull over now. I will also try to talk with Jill at Buena Vista. Thanks for the information.

Back