What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 POH Final Draft

I have (mostly) finished my POH - if you're interested in a copy, send me an email. Partial credit goes to Kevin Horton as I used his version as a template and lifted the terminology section - thanks! Have sent an email to DR about posting it here, but after reading his views on email have doubts (for now). File size is 3MB. Really.

==dave==
N102FM
I would like a copy. Thanks for your effort.
[email protected]

I have (mostly) finished my POH - if you're interested in a copy, send me an email. Partial credit goes to Kevin Horton as I used his version as a template and lifted the terminology section - thanks! Have sent an email to DR about posting it here, but after reading his views on email have doubts (for now). File size is 3MB. Really.

==dave==
N102FM
Hi Dave, I would like a copy, email to [email protected]

thanks

==dave==
N102FM
Hi Dave,
Please send a copy of the manual to
tnlnelson at comcast.net

Thanks,
Todd

All requests prior to this post have been sent, so if you haven't received an email from me try again. Also Bob Turner your email address bounced...
Thanks for all the interest, hope it proves useful.

==dave==
N102FM

All requests prior to this post have been sent, so if you haven't received an email from me try again. Also Bob Turner your email address bounced...

==dave==
N102FM
would you send me a copy too?
piccianoeng at Comcast.net

Thsnks,

Eric…

==dave==
N102FM
I dave, please send me a copy. I tried to contact you using the Forum Message, but apparently that didn't work. Please use this email [email protected].
I really appreciate you sharing your work.
thanks in advance

==dave==
N102FM
Appreciate the offer

Can you send a copy to [email protected] and [email protected] - thanks!

R/
Jim

==dave==
N102FM
Hello. Could you please send a copy to [email protected]? Thanks!

Rudy

Back