What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Got the "PINK" slip.

Dorfie

Well Known Member
Vic Syracuse flew into KLEX this weekend and did the final inspection on my RV10, serial No 40596. GOT THE PINK SLIP!!! Thanks Vic for taking the time and effort to fly to me.
Thanks to VAF site and its contributors for all the good advice and support through many years. I surely dug deep into it all and a lot of those ideas were incorporated into my project.
This is now the start of the next phase in the life of this RV10. May it be many safe, trouble free and pleasant flights!
I have asked Jan Hanekom to post a picture.
Best wishes and thank you from a happy builder, soon flyer!!.
Johan

Congratulations Johan

Here is Johan proudly showing off his PINK SLIP :)

Wishing you many fun and safe hours in N245JM. Having witnessed how meticulous he was with everything during the build, this will be a very nice RV10 to fly.

IMG_5705.JPG

Congrats!

Vic has been a busy person this weekend. Multiple RV-10's got their pink slips.

Congratulations, Johan!!!

Time to fully enjoy all your labors!

(I'd love to be joining you in the skies soon, but have a long way to go...)

Wonderful RV-10's

Congrats!

Vic has been a busy person this weekend. Multiple RV-10's got their pink slips.

Yep. Lexington, KY and Waco, TX. Really super examples of well-built RV-10's!

And today really showed the versatility of the the RV-10. I decided to fly to Waco, as the weather was great, and it made for a much shorter day, than traveling on the airlines. Especially, since I left an hour and a half AFTER the scheduled airline flight at 6:30 AM this morning, and got back home to see that it was now scheduled to leave an hour AFTER I got back home!

Anyway, two new builders should now start having fun with their airplanes. I was honored to do the inspections.

Vic

Congrats

Johan,

Congratulations on your build and airworthiness. If you ever get over to Lebanon-Springfield for some fuel let me know ahead of time so I can be out there and look over your 10. That's where my 9A is hangered. Working toward first flight myself.

Congratulations

Way to go Johan. I did not think so but you did beat me finishing. I'm close. Hope to see you and compare 10's some day.

Eulice Curington
RV-10 N104EW
Painting

Way to go Johan. I did not think so but you did beat me finishing. I'm close. Hope to see you and compare 10's some day.

Eulice Curington
RV-10 N104EW
Painting

Would love to see your project too. We will make that happen!
Johan

Johan,

Congratulations on your build and airworthiness. If you ever get over to Lebanon-Springfield for some fuel let me know ahead of time so I can be out there and look over your 10. That's where my 9A is hangered. Working toward first flight myself.

You're in my phase one flight area. Will definitely stop by.
Johan

Back