What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

JD Air tail wheel assemblies

RV7Guy

Well Known Member
Hi All,

I wanted to let everybody know that I will have the JD Air Tail wheel assemblies in stock late next week and will be ready for shipping soon after. The JD Air tail wheel assemblies are a dual bearing set up that improves the overall feel of the tail wheel. Additionally, fork is 1+ inches higher providing for better over the nose visibility and clearance from those pesky tie down holes!!

I want to thank all those who have been patient while I got everything set up with the new fabricators. All new jigs were made and the precision is incredible. There are a few improvements including improved powder coating!! It will be worth the wait.

Following that will be the RV14 tail wheel assembly will be available. We are also have a new "drop in" fork coming that will be designed for an 8" pneumatic tire for you that want to do some "off road" flying.

If you'd like to reserve a tailwheel assembly, send me note on the contact page and I will send you an email when the tailwheel assemblies are ready. www.jdair.com

Thanks again for your patience. You all are great. The wait will be worth it!!

Back