What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone At KRHV This Weekend?

ssokol

Well Known Member
Sponsor
So I'm in the process of moving to the south bay area. I'm out here for the weekend to see my wife (she already started her new job) and my future home. I have a hangar rented at Reid-Hillview and will move my RV-6A out as soon as the house in Missouri sells.

Anyone based at / near KRHV going to be around this weekend? I would love to meet some of the local RVers.

EAA Chapter 62 has a Young Eagles event this Saturday at RHV, we always need pilots and ground crew.

EAA Chapter 338 (a builders' chapter) also meets at RHV second Tuesdays. Quite a few RVs at the field and in progress.

As Aluminum mentioned, please join our EAA Builders Chapter 338 if you have time. We meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the RHV terminal building.

You already have a house and hanger in silicon valley, and you're not fully moved.. jealous :) The sign on bonus must be huge :) We have a Mooney tied down at RHV. Currently building a -14A, hopefully I can finish and enjoy the RV grin. Lets see who else checks in, we'll all meet at RHV this weekend.

I'll be there in the morning tomorrow but I'm planning to fly at about 8 am and back around 11. I'm in hangar L12.

We have a couple of RVs on L row.

Have my keys

So I stopped by the hangar this afternoon. Patrick, Adam, and Ernie all helped me get checked in. I now have keys, gate passes etc.

I will try to make it by on Saturday morning during the Young Eagles flights. Looking forward to getting the opportunity to explore the west!

Back