What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sun N Fun

acam37

Well Known Member
Who is flying to SNF? Weather permitting, we plan on leaving out Tuesday morning from Nacogdoches (KOCH) and making our final stop for the day at Cedar Key (KCDK). We will try to make the morning arrival in Lakeland the following day. Looking for someone to form up with for the trip over.

There is no fuel and very few tiedowns at Cedar Key. X60 and X35 have cheap fuel and good tiedowns, and you may even be offered a hangar for the night at X35. ;)

Who is flying to SNF? Weather permitting, we plan on leaving out Tuesday morning from Nacogdoches (KOCH) and making our final stop for the day at Cedar Key (KCDK). We will try to make the morning arrival in Lakeland the following day. Looking for someone to form up with for the trip over.

Wife and I may be flying very close to Nacogdoches from East of Midland. Lookin like Tuesday may be a good weather day and may be the day we go. N302RM

There is no fuel and very few tiedowns at Cedar Key. X60 and X35 have cheap fuel and good tiedowns, and you may even be offered a hangar for the night at X35. ;)

Jesse,

I'm flying over Thursday for a quick trip with my buddy.

We need a place to stay Thursday night so we can make an early arrival into Lakeland Friday morning. What would you recommend for a place to stay Thursday night?

Thanks,

-Dan

Hoping to be there Wed.

A flight of three, hoping to launch Wed. morning for an after lunch arrive from KHVC - Hopkinsville, KY

Jesse, This is my first trip to SNF. My partner has been several times and has a routine. He has already booked an overnight room near Cedar Key. We plan on having enough fuel onboard to fly into Lakeland the following morning. Im sure we will meet up with some fellow RV'ers along the way.

Back