What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New to the forum with an RV3

JohnTod

Hi Gentleman,
I just bought an RV3 on eBay, ser#454. I was wondering if there is a location I could get copies of the original plans. I only need a few. I have the thumb drive from Vans but that does not show some of the early plans. My plane was taken apart for the wing mod and some of the control stick parts are missing.
Thanks.

Hi Gentleman,
I just bought an RV3 on eBay, ser#454. I was wondering if there is a location I could get copies of the original plans. I only need a few. I have the thumb drive from Vans but that does not show some of the early plans. My plane was taken apart for the wing mod and some of the control stick parts are missing.
Thanks.

I have a set of the original plans. I might be able to take a picture if you tell me what system you need.

Last edited:
I have a set of the original plans. I might be able to take a picture if you tell me what system you need.

I have scans of plans stamped SN 11064. Files are pretty big. Let me know which drawing(s) you need and I can upload them
Also have scanned plans SN 488.
Finn

Welcome aboard John. As you can see it's not like many other forums or groups out there. I love this forum and you will too !!

Back