What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

EAA Chapter 74 @ ORL

Freemasm

Well Known Member
Anyone have any news about this chapter? Been trying to join for a while. The website is spartan. No replies to email. Chapter hangar is empty even on posted meeting nights. If you know anything, please pass along. Thanks.

It is actually a pretty busy chapter. The meeting on Tue was at the FBO (Atlantic). They have a young eagles event on the 30th. Best bet is to follow them at eaa74.org

If you are up near Apopka, Chapter 1551 is at X04 Hangar 9. Meet on 4th Tue of the month.

There are a few folks that participate in both. PM and I can get you in touch with a few of the chapter leaders if you want.

I have been on their website. If it mentioned the monthly meeting not being at the clubhouse, it wasn't obvious. The meeting times are also posted on teh building. Will keep tying. Thanks

As CTH6 stated the club is very active and does have meetings monthly. They are held at the Atlantic FBO (that is also who gives the chapter the clubhouse space) as the club house does not have enough room to handle all of the attendees. If you get me your email address I will forward you the monthly email. Next meeting is the Christmas party.

Back