What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dat Golden Hour...........

petehowell

Well Known Member
Pretty nice sunset up Minne way this evening. Got the hangar pass from the family, and went flyin'! Piped some Dropkick Murphys into the headset, got out the camera and started shooting while wandering around north of town over the lakes. It was magic........

IMG_5378.JPG

IMG_5383.JPG

IMG_5387.JPG

IMG_5417.JPG

IMG_5450.JPG

Pretty cheap, too. 4 gallons of mogas later, I'm back in the hangar and headed home. Hardly seems legal to have that much fun.

IMG_5454.JPG

Exceptional!

Great pictures, what kind of camera are you using?

I agree, it does not seem legal, although never forget others are always welcome to join and still others are trying to make it illegal.

Nice Pete. Looks like a great evening. Next time you are looking for a place to fly, head over that little lake to Lansing and give me a ride!! Ha!

Philip,

Just the wife's micro Canon point and shoot - it has a "sunset" mode that just seems to work. That said, I took 50 and these were the good ones!

Great pictures, what kind of camera are you using?

I agree, it does not seem legal, although never forget others are always welcome to join and still others are trying to make it illegal.

Will be over to South Bend to see mom soon. Need to get a pic of her farmland near Dimondale.

I think we can make this happen!

Nice Pete. Looks like a
great evening. Next time you are looking for a place to fly, head over that little lake to Lansing and give me a ride!! Ha!

Back