What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Many, many thanks to Jesse Saint and his crew

Vansconvert

Well Known Member
I just returned home from an aviation adventure of a lifetime. I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and have the right guy -Jesse Saint - working with me towards the purchase of a 7A. He coordinated the sale with the original builder, drew up the paperwork, did the annual, and upgraded the avionics I requested. Then when it was ready to go, my friend and I were picked up at Orlando International Airport in a 182, flown over to his shop, where the 7a was ready and waiting. He invited us to stay overnight at his home, where we had everything we needed. This morning he took us to the airport and we began our flying adventure from Dunnellon, FL back to Wisconsin. The plane ran perfect and the Avionics worked trouble-free. The entire experience with Jesse was fabulous right from the very beginning. No surprises, great customer service, and a genuine, pleasant person. Jesse is the real deal!

Back