What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for avionics installer

Gizmos

I am doing a rv9, with 3ea g3x,g-5, all garmin panel. I would like to hire someone in Burbank ca area to do the job. Must have references

Mutha Thocker did my complete avionics install and more. I would HIGHLY recommend him. Worth the flight to Cincinnati!!!!

I've used Chris Randall a few years ago, who's based at Whiteman last I knew.

I don't know of his Garmin G3 experience, but he does freelance avionics work installing a Dynon for me.

PM me if you want the e-mail contact that I last had.

Editted to add: He was on the VAF board as seen here.

Last edited:

I don't know of his Garmin G3 experience, but he does freelance avionics work installing a Dynon for me.

I know Chris and I've seen his work at KCNO on a friends plane. Superior job.

I used Chris!

Still at KWHP and did a great job for me. PM if you need his phone number.

I think he was the one who did a G3X Touch install on a friends Long-EZ.
Somewhat complicated install due to having to interface with outside (non-Garmin) radios, auto-pilots etc etc.
Did a nice job.

I used Mark Krueger, Advantage Avionics in Chino, excellent work. I'm based at Whiteman, PM me if you'd like to see the panel in person.

I used Mark Krueger, Advantage Avionics in Chino, excellent work. I'm based at Whiteman, PM me if you'd like to see the panel in person.

I agree, Mark is good but it's really tough to schedule with him.. Last I checked he was 3 months out.

~Marc

You might try Robin Howard at Howard Aviation at KPOC. I was in there a few months ago and he was doing a panel retrofit on an RV8, looked like nice work.

Back