What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WW RV 200 vs Vans spinner

denbobp

Well Known Member
Can anyone that has the ww RV200 spinner give some guidance On the difference in cost and why such a disparity? I want to buy one but 1k difference in price??? Vans at 220 and WW at 1250.00

thanks in advance:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Can anyone that has the ww RV200 spinner give some guidance On the difference in cost and why such a disparity? I want to buy one but 1k difference in price??? Vans at 220 and WW at 1250.00

thanks in advance:confused::confused::confused::confused:

The Whirl wind spinner includes all hardware, is pre-cut and pre-fitted to your individual prop, ready to paint and quite well-built. If you want I can post photos of mine later. The spinner backplate is a more substantial design, as well. I'll stop just short of calling it a work of art. :)

We spinner

Okay thanks for that, it's hard to make decisions when you don't know what you don't know.

I recently fitted a Vans spinner on my 3 blade Catto prop. Took about 3 days from start to finish. A two blade prop would go faster.

The Whirlwind is a true bolt-on spinner, zero fitting needed, and it is indeed beautiful and ready to paint right out of the box. It's the quickbuild version of the spinner, you're trading dollars for hours.

Back