What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Advanced control flap control board

Wiley

I have an Advanced Control Systems PN 70025 Flap Control Board. I had an intermittent flap malfunction the other day and feel a sticky relay may be the culprit. Does anyone know if that board is still produced? I don't see it on the dynon/advanced website. I know is is basically a simple relay, but it does have circuitry for noise control and the mounting and wiring are already set for a replacement. If not, any other replacement ideas?

Thank you for the reply. The installation paperwork that came with the unit had the Advanced logo. In addition to relays, it is supposed to have noise control and inductive spark control. I don't have easy access to it to see, but I remember it does have other bits on the board other than relays. I found one from Aircraft Extras that appears to have the same function, although a slightly different footprint. Thanks.

Thank you for the reply. The installation paperwork that came with the unit had the Advanced logo. In addition to relays, it is supposed to have noise control and inductive spark control. I don't have easy access to it to see, but I remember it does have other bits on the board other than relays. I found one from Aircraft Extras that appears to have the same function, although a slightly different footprint. Thanks.

The best thing is just to give them a call.

Back