What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Doug's mansion fly-over

I chuckled when I saw the price.

Interesting that two realtors list it at 35 million and the other shows 45 million. Typo?

Doug's gonna buy it with all the money he gets from the VAF folks ;)

I'll throw $500 into the kitty for a "fractional ownership" of this "RV Time Share Mansion". Who else is in? We only need 69,999 more people and we're there.

arffguy said:
Interesting that two realtors list it at 35 million and the other shows 45 million.

Sounds like someone can make a quick $10million.

Count me in for the timeshare, Dan. Will you accept payment in clecos?

Hmmmm, What would it take to make this work?

Some larger dollars, some serious individuals, a live-in manager and some type of fractional agreement!

With the right people, this type of thing could happen!

Let's put it on the "list" of things to ponder, shall we?

I am IN!

;) CJ

Dan_E_Root said:
it's a nice place, but who wants to live in TEXAS!
Dan E Root's account has been suspended for one year.

Just kidding <g>.

Doug Reeves
Texan

dan said:
I'll throw $500 into the kitty for a "fractional ownership" of this "RV Time Share Mansion". Who else is in? We only need 69,999 more people and we're there.
Assuming my math is correct, your $500 will get you approximately 7.5 minutes use of the house per year! :)

RV7Factory said:
Assuming my math is correct, your $500 will get you approximately 7.5 minutes use of the house per year! :)
Perfect. Just enough time for a slow fly-by.

or

Since it has 6 bedrooms and you didn't require exclusive use, you could get 45 minutes a year for your $500. Enough time to land and do a quick walk-thru.

Dan_E,

I (of course) meant that we should do this here in the Northeast, seeing as though it is truly an avaition MECCA!

;) CJ

RV7Factory said:
your $500 will get you approximately 7.5 minutes use of the house per year! :)
Perfect! Have you heard of the "7 minutes" ? And 0.5 min to have that cigarette. :D

CJ said

I (of course) meant that we should do this here in the Northeast, seeing as though it is truly an avaition MECCA!

Of course! where else?

My grade school was James F. Peebles Elementary up in Bourne, near you.

I'm out here on the left coast now, choking on the smog layer that clutters the pristine central valley from the bay area. It's so bad, most days it's IFR only...(not really, I just say that to discourage Texans from coming here, so don't tell anybody I said so.)

Texas

There wouldn't be a Texas it haven't been for Tennessee! Texan's thought so much of Tennessee, that they name the largest city in Texas after the Governor of Tennessee. I met my wife in Garland, Texas and she is a blonde hair, blue eyed left handed Illinois Yankee!

Back