What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

My New LED night lights

I did pretty much the same thing under the glareshield. Also put a couple white light strips under the bottom edge of the panel to be used as a map light. That was back in the day of paper charts.

I did pretty much the same thing under the glareshield. Also put a couple white light strips under the bottom edge of the panel to be used as a map light. That was back in the day of paper charts.

I don't use paper charts any longer but it's nice to have a white light to see my feet if I need to :)

Make sure you test for radio noise. I did the same thing with some I purchased 5 years ago and had to remove them due to radio noise. Found some expensive ones ($12) from China that didn't produce any noise and went with those. Put them under the glair shield and under the seat back cross member that illuminate the cargo area.

Make sure you test for radio noise. I did the same thing with some I purchased 5 years ago and had to remove them due to radio noise. Found some expensive ones ($12) from China that didn't produce any noise and went with those. Put them under the glair shield and under the seat back cross member that illuminate the cargo area.

They seem to work well Paul, but thanks for the heads-up. I will keep an ear for that. The white luggage lights are underneath the seat back cross member as you mention. They are hidden from view and illuminate the back greatly.

Back