What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AirVenture 2014. Would like a ride from Atlanta area

I will be in Atlanta from July 22nd onwards, would like to have a ride on an RV to Oshkosh, preferably arriving there on or before July the 28th. Willing to share costs. I plan to start building my own RV later this year. Thanks for any input and help. (if email is preferred, here it is: sergio_leite (at) hotmail (dot) com

May be able to

I will be going for a few days. I am not sure right now if I will have any space. Depends on if my kids decide to go or not. If you don't find another ride contact me in a couple of weeks and I will know
[email protected]

EAA Chapter 690 will help

Sergio,

We will have a bunch of people going from Chapter 690 in Lawrenceville (a suburb of Atlanta). We also rent a house at OSH and you would be welcome as our guest. All you would need is an air mattress. If Bill's ride doesn't pan out, we will make sure you get another ride.

Indeed, this is the greatest group of people

Dear Bill and Steve, what a joy to be part of this group. I thank both of you for your prompt reply. :):):D I can anticipate my RV grin already!!!
The lodging offer is so tempting. I had made arrangements to stay in the university with another aviation friend, also a private pilot, so I must talk to him first and see what we can do of that. If I can jump out without my friend incurring any losses, I'm in the house too. Thanks! Cheers! And meanwhile, safe flights to all of you. Weather in Brasilia is gorgeous now, so let's go out and fly.

Come Fly

Sergio

We have a pretty active formation group in N GA/W NC "Rebel Flight". I fly out of LZU. Feel free to come along for a ride sometime.

That will be really great, Walkman. I will surely go. When I arrive in ATL, will get in touch to arrange a suitable timing. Do you guys have any meeting scheduled for between July 22nd and 25th? Thanks!! :D

That will be really great, Walkman. I will surely go. When I arrive in ATL, will get in touch to arrange a suitable timing. Do you guys have any meeting scheduled for between July 22nd and 25th? Thanks!! :D

IDK on the dates but if its a Saturday chance are we'll be up

Back