What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV events in North East

Joe Hine

Well Known Member
I would really like to see RV events in the northeast US posted here, I fly with two other 4 owners and we have just about covered eastern Canada and are looking for events to go to. We haven't tested cross boarder flying since 911, but would like to next summer. We have some good flying up here as well guys!!

Cheers.

Every fall, we at the Plymouth, MA (KPYM, EAA Chapter 62) organize a shindig. I will be putting together a special meeting just for RV'ers. Last year was our first year and it was a success.

I will organize lodging and transportation for RV attendees. If you have any suggestions, please PM me.

:) CJ

EAA 106 RV forum

Joe,
EAA 106 puts on an RV forum in June at Lawrence, Ma. KLWM. Might be a good day trip for you guys or you could make a weekend out of it and include a trip around Cape Cod or many other local sites.

John

Northeast Events

Joe,

EAA 130 is having a fly-in on July 9th in Danbury Ct. Not limited to RVs but several of our members are flying or building RVs.

Northeast RV Events

Thought you might be interested in this chapter's events
www.eaachapter486.com

They have an event for RV'ers at Oswego County Airport, Fulton, NY (FZY) around Mid September.

Okrentrv7a
Fuselage (Finally!) :)

Hi

Dale and Cathy Lamport host an RV BBQ every June at CYSH (Smiths Falls, Ontario). This year it is June 4, and the Smiths Falls Flying Club Flyin Breakfast is on the 5th.

Cheers

okrentrv7a said:
Thought you might be interested in this chapter's events
www.eaachapter486.com

They have an event for RV'ers at Oswego County Airport, Fulton, NY (FZY) around Mid September.

Okrentrv7a
Fuselage (Finally!) :)

I've had my 4 to the Oswego event about three years ago...great weekend, my two partners were there as well. Will do it again one of these years.

Back