Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 01-01-2019, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plehrke View Post
I do not have a lot of experience with border patrol and/or customs but do with other types of government investigators. My opinion is that getting people uncomfortable and being picky about the details is how they get the bad guys to slip up. Finding inconsistencies is the beginning of finding someone is lying.
Now I am probably giving them more credit then they deserve because it probably is just the power trip thing or they are having a bad day because someone before you got pissy with them. I give them the benefit of the doubt.
Your analysis of them and their mission is much kinder then mine as to their modus operandi. I too have had my share of dealing with these people and as Iím sure you can tell, I donít hold them in very high regard.

Mark
Old 01-01-2019, 11:28 AM

I can remember years ago, We were a full airline crew, dressed in uniform--the whole 9 yards, and customs at Miami, Houston, and Newark were horrible to us. Once I was talking to my local congress women, and asked about, "Don't these guys answer to "someone" Her answer was "No", because they belong to the judicial part of the government----You know---the Prez, congress, and the judicial side? She said any letter from her or a Senator can and would be totally ignored, and there's nothing they can do about it.