What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Panel Upgrade

Jesse

Well Known Member
From this (pic 1) to this (pic 2) in 7 days. Now just waiting for the G5.

9005265c5130965d31ec2dcf466cc63a_zps1lswao3q.jpg

9eea344856554e9f8eabee9f7073451f_zpsgbwv1tsz.jpg

Even better than that!

This is my RV-8. I can not say enough great things about Jesse and Saint Aviation. I was quoted 2-3 months to get the panel done elsewhere. From the first phone call to Jesse when he spent 30+ minutes talking to me determining what would suit my needs the best, to the trip there, the amazing stay with his family in his apartment attached to his house to the updates on the progress of the upgrades, it is not enough to say that I am more than happy with the service and personal care that Jesse has provided. The cost was less than I had been quoted from places that seemed to have a "one size fits all" approach. He was able to get me into the shop in slightly over a month after I called.

His shop is meticulous and his employees are polite and helpful.

I had planned to make a full PIREP after I picked it up this weekend but couldn't pass up the opportunity after seeing my wife's knees in the "before" picture (Jesse wanted to get to work on the panel so he asked for a picture with a tape measure-my wife was a willing participant while I took the picture ;-)).

I plan to update this report after delivery.

Thanks, Jesse!!

Picture one was the first thing that I looked at when I walked up to an aircraft as a kid, and made me want to learn to fly.

The new panels are amazing........ But, have NO character when turned off.

Back