What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Hotel Birthday Party

Jesse

Well Known Member
It's my wife's birthday today and Rob Handberg's tomorrow, so we are having a birthday party while they stay at the RV Hotel on their way from California to the Bahamas!

63e5df8f38d45f7698de355524a2596d_zps7ibupkag.jpg

Happy Birthday!!!
What a beautiful family you have.

All the best & thank you Jesse for all you do for the RV family.

Hey I know that family :D Hope everyone is doing well and please say Happy Birthday from us to your wife.

Happy b-day to your wife. Are all of those kids yours or did you rent some for the photo? It must cost a fortune to feed them all.

Kidding aside, you have a nice looking family there.

Larry

Today is Rob's birthday. He and Maryann are heading for the islands today. Happy birthday, Rob!

Stopped at Jesse's, this morning

said hello to Jesse and had a chance to wish Rob Happy Birthday before he left for the islands. Jesse's place was RV central, this morning.

Ron

I know this family, except for Rob, and I've sat at that table several times. What a joyful time! Thanks, Jesse, and thanks to all those beautiful Saint children. I look forward to seeing and spending time with them again. Sure enjoying my RV-10, thanks to the Saint build assist program.

Back